Lithium batteries are used extensively throughout the oil and gas industry on a daily basis in a completely safe and environmentally responsible manner. Although these batteries have become common place in our industry we should always remember to treat them with respect, as they may pose a hazard if misused. At Charger industries, we provide our battery customers with the information they need to work safely with lithium batteries.
- Guidelines on proper use in the oil and gas industry
- Battery components and design
- Advantages and potential hazards
- Environmental considerations
- Correct handling requirements
- Storage of damaged batteries
- MSDS Sheets